|Products > Fiber Complex
||September 20, 2019
Fiber Complex combines purified and whole food plant concentrates containing a broad-spectrum of natural soluble fiber components with wide-ranging actions. Fiber Complex can be used help boost soluble fiber intake in a concentrated, easy-to-take capsule form. Unlike many common bulk fiber supplements, Fiber Complex contains no bran, cereal grains, or psyllium seed that some patients find irritating to the GI tissues or may need to avoid due to allergic reactions.
||120 Vegetarian caps
|Plant Concentrates in Fiber Blend 750 mg. |
- Glucomannan (Amorphophallus konjac)(root
- Prune (Prunus domestica)(fruit)
- Carrot (Daucus carta)(root)
- Celery (Apium graveolens)(leaves, stalk)
- Apple Pectin (Malus spp.)(fruit)
- Citrus Pectin (Citrus spp.) (fruit/peel of orange, lemon, and grapefruit)
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra)(bark)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)(seed)
- Sodium Alginate (derived from brown seaweeds)
- Other Ingredients:Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), L-leucine, and silicon dioxide..
|Suggested use: 1 to 6 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.|
More information about Fiber Complex
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the
Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or
prevent any disease.